Earn higher dividends, plus ATM fee refunds nationwide* with Kasasa Cash®. And it's always free.
That means no minimum balance to keep and no monthly service charge to fork over (and over, and over). Get all this for doing the things you're probably doing anyway, like using your debit card and e-statements. Do you Kasasa®?
- Free checking with high dividend rewards (see rate page)
- Earn ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- Free e-Statements
- Free instant issue Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Preferred rates on personal loans and share certificates
- No minimum deposit required to open in branch
- $25 minimum deposit when opening online
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities in your Kasasa Cash account during the monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-Statement notice instead of paper statements (must be primary member to enroll and receive)
- Be enrolled and log into online banking (must be primary member sign in)
If for some reason you don't qualify, don't worry. The account is still free. You can get back to earning the rewards the next monthly qualification cycle.
Membership eligibility requirements may apply.
If you have an existing Fairmont FCU checking account that you would like to convert to Kasasa Cash, all you need to do is Contact Us, and we will be happy to make that change for you.
Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) please see rate page for rate details. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.