Free checking that also earns rewards? It's true! Get cash back on debit card purchases, plus nationwide ATM fee refunds.*
There's no minimum balance to maintain or monthly service charge. And you still get everything you'd expect from checking — like free online banking, e-statements, unlimited check writing, and more.
- Earn 4% cash back on debit card purchases*
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to maintain to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- Free e-Statements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Preferred rates on personal loans and share certificates
- No minimum deposit required to open in branch
- $25 minimum opening deposit required to open online
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during the monthly qualification cycle:
- Must be a primary member
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-Statement notice instead of paper statements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
If for some reason you don't qualify, don't worry. The account is still free. You can get back to earning the rewards the next monthly qualification cycle.
Membership eligibility requirements may apply.
If you have an existing Fairmont FCU checking account that you would like to convert to Kasasa Cash Back, all you need to do is Contact Us, and we will be happy to make that change for you.
*When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 4% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $8.00 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.