Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
Realize your retirement dreams by financing them now. While the future may be up in the air, your finances should be solid. An IRA is a tax-advantaged* way to build savings.
Choose which IRA plan works for your financial situation. Our financial service representatives can tailor a plan to your budget, so you can begin saving now.
- Smart, tax-advantaged* way to save for your future
- Earn competitive dividends above standard savings rates
- Choose between several options, depending on your financial situation:
- Coverdell Education Savings (Education IRAs)
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual service charge
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open Certificate IRA
- IRA Club also available
- Talk to a Fairmont Federal Credit Union representative to choose the right plan for you
*Consult your tax advisor.
Membership eligibility requirements may apply.