The Savertooth Savings account was designed for our junior members twelve and under. Because it's never too early to learn good money-saving habits.
Kids will enjoy learning money management with this easy, low maintenance account. And once they start earning dividends, it will be a lesson they won't forget.
- Savertooth savings account designed for our members age 12 and under*
- Build your first savings account and increase financial literacy
- Earn dividends on your savings when you maintain a $50 minimum daily balance
- Access to our Financial Education Center
- Great to use in conjunction with our MoneyIsland online game
- Free coin counting
- Free online banking
- Free e-Statements
- Low $5 minimum opening deposit (equal to the par value of a share in the CU)
*Parent or guardian must be joint on the account and be present with photo ID and child's birth certificate and SSN card
Membership eligibility requirements may apply.