The only thing better than getting paid is getting paid faster. Sign up for direct deposit for quicker access to your funds.
We also offer the option to distribute any payroll deductions. Set aside a portion to put away into a saving account — you can always change the amount.
- Free, convenient service for Fairmont Federal Credit Union members
- Funds are automatically deposited into your account
- Social security
- Any recurring payment
- Option to distribute direct deposit by payroll deduction
- Deposit into savings or another account
- Make a loan payment
- Amount may be raised or lowered
- Quicker access to your money
- Eliminate trips to the credit union and save time
- See a Member Service Representative for information on payroll deduction
- The following information will be helpful in filling out forms for your employer, the Social Security Administration, or other payer:
- Depository Name: Fairmont Federal Credit Union
- Phone Number: 304.363.5320
- Address: PO Box 2139 Fairmont, WV 26555-2139
- Routing Transit/ABA Number: 251578844
- If you wish for your Direct Deposit to go to your savings account, please enter only your primary account number as shown on your member ID card or at the top of your statement.
- If you wish for your Direct Deposit to go to your checking account, you must include the additional two numbers at the end of your member account number as found on the bottom of your share drafts. If you do not have share drafts, please see a Member Service Representative to obtain the correct number.