Here, it's all about "People Helping People."
Forget waiting for your debit card to arrive in the mail. Fairmont FCU offers instant issue Visa® debit cards at most locations! With a Visa debit card, purchases are automatically deducted from your account and transactions appear on your checking statement, so you can easily track your spending.
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free Kasasa Cash Back® and Kasasa Cash® checking accounts
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- Better way to track your purchases
- Receive receipts for every transaction
- Each transaction appears on your monthly statement
- Make secure purchases online with convenient Visa Checkout
- Register your debit card to receive activity alerts
Traveling out of the area?
Be sure to let us know. Contact a local branch.
Lost or Stolen Card?
Get 24/7 debit card support now.
Savings made easy! Simply enroll, use your Debit Card for everyday purchases, like groceries, gas or your morning coffee. All eligible transactions will be rounded up to the nearest dollar and the difference will be deposited in to your Round Up Savings Club the next business day. Spend .... Save ... and Earn a higher dividend then your regular savings.
- Every eligible purchase you make with your FFCU Visa Debit Card will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Swipe and Save using your Fairmont FCU Debit Card for everyday purchases.
- Receive up to 2.50% APY* on balances up to $500
- Balances over $500 earn APY of .10% on portion of balance over $500, resulting in a range from 0.10% to 2.50% APY
- A separate Club account will automatically be opened, and aggregate funds will be transferred the next business day.
- There’s no minimum balance required
- Available on all personal checking accounts
- Once enrolled, Round Up transfers will apply to all debit cards associated with that checking account.
- You may add to or withdrawal from your Round Up Club Account.
- May cancel participation at any time
- You’ll see your daily transfer and deposit activity in the transaction history for your Share Draft Checking account and your Round Up Savings Club.
|Expense||Debit Card Purchase||Round Up Amount||Amount Difference|
|Total Deposit to your Round Up Savings Club||-||-||$1.95|