Here, it's all about "People Helping People."
Home Equity Loan
Turn to your own home to increase cash flow. You've worked hard to build up equity; now let your equity work hard for you. Take out a loan or a line of credit to fund that major expense. You don't have to dip into savings. Talk to one of our lenders about customizing a plan to accommodate your particular needs.
Fairmont FCU NMLS# 484694
- Choose between a lump-sum home equity loan or a revolving home equity line of credit (HELOC)
- Use home equity loans to finance various projects
- Leave savings and emergency funds intact
- Competitive rates for a wide range of short-term or ongoing expenses:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- The interest paid may be tax deductible*
- Local decision-making and processing
- Helpful loan advisors there to guide you every step of the way
- For Visa home equity credit cards, go to www.ezcardinfo.com
There’s No Place Quite Like the Place You Call Home
You work hard to give your family a home and the treasured memories that go with it. Help protect them with insurance from the TruStage® Home Insurance Program.
Home insurance can help cover damage or loss due to fire, weather, theft and more. And it helps protect you from liability if an accident happens on your property.
What are the advantages?
TruStage gives credit union members access to coverage underwritten by Liberty Mutual® Insurance Company—along with these popular benefits*:
- Potential savings for credit union members
- Discounts for multiple policies, burglary/fire alarms, etc.
- 24/7 claims, even on holidays—many are settled on the spot
- Inflation protection—get today’s value for your belongings
- Temporary housing assistance when you need it
Get a free quote today, and help make sure the place you call home has the protection it deserves.
A Tradition of Strength
TruStage is part of a heritage of faithful service to credit union members spanning more than 80 years. Over 20 million people have selected TruStage for accidental death and dismemberment, life, auto & home insurance and more.
TruStage ®Auto & Home Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by leading insurance companies, including Liberty Mutual Insurance Company or its subsidiaries or affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116 USA. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state laws and regulations allow. *Please consult your policy for specific coverage and limitations. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
© 2020 TruStage Insurance Agency
*Consult a tax advisor.